As we wrap up this course, I want to take a minute and thank each of you for coming along with me on this learning process together these past 8 weeks. It has been such a joy to learn alongside and through each of you in blog posts, discussions, etc. I wish all of you the best professionally and as you work to complete your degree. I'm sure my path with cross with many of you again in these courses, and I look forward to it!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :)
Thank you for all of your great insights these past few weeks! I can't imagine having gone through this experience with any other group of people! I wish you luck and happiness in all that you do!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your insights, your words, and your stories. It's been wonderful to hear them all and to get to know you through your posts. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and wish you luck as you move forward!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jennifer, for being part of this great "family." Your post contributed significantly to each week's discussion and opened up a new understanding for me. I wish you the best in the remaining days of the year and the coming year.
ReplyDeleteHi Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays to you and your family. I just wanted to say thank you for contribution to the course. Your wording in your posts allowed me to better understand the curriculum. I can see you making a positive change in the early childhood field.