Hello my name is Jessa and welcome to my blog! I have been in the field of Early Childhood since 2004 and have had the opportunity to work in several types of settings as well as in many different roles over the years. Here I will share with you many thoughts and ideas about all things early childhood! Please feel free to comment and share your thoughts as well... the best way to learn is to hear the experience and ideas of others!
I also believe we learn from other professionals. We have been in the field for years. All of us have different experiences and different perspectives. We bounce ideas off each other and can gain knowledge. I love that Walden has us joining the program from all "walks of life" and from different states. We will learn so much from this on-line community.
ReplyDeleteYes, I too am very pleased with how Walden structures their program and allows up to learn and grow through each other.
ReplyDelete